We are a young, energetic website design, internet marketing and software development company based out of Arlington looking to expand our team. You would be working with a team to complete projects on schedule. Ability to work alone and take charge of projects as needed is a plus. We occasionally play Modern Warfare 3 in the office if we need a break and use XBox Kinect to communicate with part of our team in California.
We are looking for a competent and self-disciplined person to help with company growth by working in the development of back and front web infrastructure. If you are an energetic, project oriented, and goal motivated developer/programmer looking for a fun, yet serious, company to work for and a good opportunity for future advancement, then please respond to this posting with your resume and some code samples.
Note: A large portion of our clientele are conservative and libertarian candidates and non-profit organizations, so candidates should be willing to work respectfully in such an environment. All employees are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and treat our clientele with respect.
This is a full-time, in-office job. Telecommute is not an option.
• Pay: Salary
• Employee Type: Full-Time
• Manages Others: Will Be Determined
• Job Type: Web Developer
• Required Experience: 3-5+ years
• Will Report Directly to Head of Development
• Code PHP/SQL for websites and applications
• Design and build databases
• Create PHP, AJAX and JQuery Widgets
• Solid systems knowledge in Linux/Unix, LAMP
• Solid Experience with HTML, CSS, XML, JQuery and MVC Frameworks
• Creative problem solving mindsets
• Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
• Experience with cross browser code optimization
• Experience with WordPress required (and WordPress multi-site) — Drupal, Joomla a plus.
• Experience with Commerce systems like Magento, OsCommerce, Virtual Market, etc.
Contact email@example.com for more information.