We are looking for field directors to work in their local community to build and direct grassroots activities related to phone banking, door-to-door canvassing and social media networking while reporting to Regional Field Manager and the National Field Director. The field director will work with several coalition partners to build an organized and effective grassroots network.
Additional responsibilities: get out the vote (GOTV) efforts, voter integrity monitoring, data management, data tracking and reporting, absentee ballot and early voting management efforts, letter to the editor writing campaigns, candidate video tracking, blogging, grassroots volunteer training and other duties as assigned by the Regional Field Manager.
- Experience with grassroots operations and / or event planning preferable
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with state and national staff, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to work directly with various coalition partners, field and senior staff
- A positive attitude and an ability to provide good customer service to your volunteers, partners and all coalition partners;
- A firm commitment to advancing conservative policies and philosophies.
We are looking to hire within 16 states (info coming soon). Email Jobs@libertyontherocks.org to apply.