When our government picks winners and losers in energy… we all lose.
Join us on Friday, May 4th for a conversation about green energy in Colorado with Amy Oliver Cooke and Donovan Schafer of the Independence Institute.
Throughout the discussion (which will be followed by Q & A) you will learn:
- How we have turned against energy production in Colorado
- Why “green” energy is unaffordable, unreliable and a danger to our way of life
- How environmentalists view ‘fracking’ – and why they are wrong
- How oil and gas are beneficial to our lives
- How to talk to others about these issues effectively
We will also look at and discuss a few video clips from the following documentaries:
Social Networking Reception 5:30-6:00
Presentation and Q & A 6-7:30
Beer, wine and light snacks will be provided for guests. Seating is limited. RSVP to email@example.com to reserve your space today!
Location: Independence Institute | 727 E. 16th Street in Denver